Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Posting

It has come to my attention that not everyone who wants to post knows how. So, brief tutorial:

Click the link that was emailed to you inviting you to this blog. It's been awhile, so if you want me to resend you the link or if you haven't had it yet let me know and I'll re-invite you. The link will take you to the site. If you have a Google account you should be good to go from there. If you don't have a Google account, you'll have to create one. It's free and easy, just click "Sign In" in the upper right hand corner. It'll take you to a page to sign in and there's a link where it says Don't have a Google Account? Get Started. Once you have an account, try following that link in the email again. It should now allow you to post.

Posting:
From the blog, make sure you are signed in and click "New Post". When you are posting a recipe, please make the title of the post the name of your recipe. To include a picture of your food click the "add image" icon to the right of the spell check icon just above the section you type the post in. It looks like a picture- Surprise!! Once you type your post, just click "Publish Post" at the bottom of the page.

I hope that makes sense. If not, you can call me and I'll walk you through it. Or just bring your recipes to the Exchanges!!

No comments:

Post a Comment