Monday, April 18, 2011

Beef Stroganoff

This is my last contribution in the Go-To category. For now, anyway. This is seriously one of the easiest, tastiest recipes in existence. I'm sorry it's not very photogenic and my camera is very nearly awful, so pictures don't adequately convey the yumminess!

1 lb ground beef
2 cans cream of mushroom
1-2 tbsp dehydrated onion
salt and pepper to taste
2/3 C sour cream

Brown the beef and drain. Add the cream of mushroom, onion, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the sour cream right before serving. Serve hot over noodles.

This is also good with shredded beef or meatballs. I usually just fry some frozen meatballs until they are thawed then follow the recipe from there. For some reason the act of defrosting beef or chicken is the most daunting task for me when it comes to cooking...

No comments:

Post a Comment