Friday, June 3, 2011

Sticky Buns

Brooke Anderson was awesome to host for us this week. One of the best perks of hosting is that your family gets a sampler of the different dishes that are brought. Brooke's boys were so excited about these sticky buns, I wouldn't have been surprised to see them sneaking back in to swipe some! I wouldn't blame them! Some of you may remember these. The recipe is pretty similar, but it's the small differences that matter! Brooke, I gotta say, looking back at the picture of the other ones I see what you mean; cook and serve pudding is the way to go!

Pecans(optional)
20 frozen Rhodes rolls
1/2 pkg cook and serve butterscotch pudding powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C butter

Grease bundt pan and sprinkle pecans in bottom. Place rolls in pan. Sprinkle pudding powder, then cinnamon over the rolls. Melt brown sugar and butter together and drizzle over the rolls. Cover with a wet cloth and let rise 8 hours or overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes. Turn over onto serving platter and ENJOY!

***TIP*** A 12 cup bundt pan works best. If you have a 10 cup pan, ya might wanna reduce the number of rolls you put in and maybe put a piece of tin foil under the pan in the oven to catch any spillage. I discovered that I had a 10 cup bundt pan when I made sticky buns...

No comments:

Post a Comment