Friday, June 3, 2011

Ham and Egg Souffle

I am so proud of Brooke for making two different things! I usually can't help myself from bringing an extra dish and had one planned, but as those of you who were there know, it was just not in the cards for me that day. So, yay, Brooke, for stepping in for me without even knowing it! I couldn't get enough of this. It was so moist and fluffy and just the right kind of salty. I was surprised when she told me her secret was soda crackers! Genius! This will definitely be at the next brunch I host!



2 C coarsely chopped ham


4 eggs


20 soda crackers


2 C milk


2 C sharp cheddar cheese




Roll crackers into crumbs and set aside. Mix ham, cheese and cracker crumbs together. Beat eggs and milk together. Add all together and pour into a oblong, glass baking dish. Set a pan of water in the oven with the souffle. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment